Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Very first post of this blog



I think this is a sad video,
as it shows us another side of people living in the world.
I feel sympathetic as I did not expect such a large amount of people would suffer and die from huger everyday.
I felt guilty too,
as I have learnt from this video that I should treasure every amount of food I have and not waste them.
Compared to the children in the video,I think I am fortunate enough to live in Singapore and not worry about getting my next meal.
Whereas they are pityful enough to feed themselves by eating the leftovers' of others.
This video also made me realize the difference between the wealthy and the poor.
The wealthy could just buy a meal from KFC,
but if they could not finish it they would just treat it as rubbish and throw it away.
But for the poor,
they had to squeeze and fight for food just to eat the leftovers' of others!
From the look of their faces,
I could tell that they felt blissful just eating a piece of chicken wing or drumlet.
They do not even mind how dirty the food is!
This really surprised me because if it was me,
I would not even dare to get in contact with the food.
I think nobody know the pain and hunger the children had gone through except for themselves.

I would advice everyone to treasure and cherish what they have currently as we cannot predict the future and might not know what will happen next.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment